MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

January 27, 2011

LamBAtells:MY SISTER/MY LOVER/MY FRIEND

                                                          

I had known your name months before meeting you….we shared friends in common or I had friends that liked you, as a matter of fact I had even heard you speak before #shouts to Kay P for that one
So we went to the same school, and I met you officially in October of 2006…we hit it off…became best pals, you would keep seat for me no matter how long it took for me to come to class…people even started to model them own relationship to look like ours, forming friends but they never lasted cos they didn’t know the history we shared…..
Remember writing you some fin in year 2….can’t find the original draft but remember some tins I put in there….and I remember that u used to have that note in ur purse….so here’s the tins I remember disjointedly
‘……….call me that your water just broke and your bout to hit delivery…I know it’s far off but call me
….whenever you need me, call me and il be there in a hurry….Remember GEC 212…offer still stands….il run to you
…mmmmhhh some tin about you bin naked and me not closing my eyes…lol…..ur fam naa
…some tin bout anybody messing with you and me calling the ‘Goons’…we’ve increased now…so please call us if anybody tampers with you….
………………………………………………………………….’
….cant remember it all….il look for that draft….i keep all this tins….I even still have notes that you wrote to me in year 2….didn’t mean to keep that one sha…
So, five years and still mad at it (stilmatic)…tho, our buildings have put a bit of a barrier btw us….we stil good abi…
I know you have spoilt alotta runs for me….all those girls that thought me and you was a couple and wont trespass but iwuvustill….e dey pain me
You made start to talk…never used to talk to anybody like dat
Yo! Every promise I might have made to you still stands….#dontdull exploit me
Lil sister I never had….IWUVUMUCH and I miss u
And you are gna be gone this year…..i don’t Skype o


P.S if we are not married by 40,lets promise to marry our selves….lol….sounds corny abi…heard it in some movie one year lik dat….for green card sha

WUVUSTILL

1 comment:

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...