MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

April 13, 2011

LamBAtells:P.S i Love You

#np Akon - Right now(na, na, na)

Hey Mo,
First of I am sorry for promises not kept, wish I could fulfill them somehow starting with posting that letter.
I'm sorry for the times I acted like it didn’t matter/I didn’t care, icareverymuch, icarestill.
Thank you for being you, my cheerleader, my therapist, my lover, my ‘Gonzo queen’ (LoL).
Thank you for believing so so much in me and always urging me on regardless.
Guess u didn’t know that Mo in Mo’ Fizz was you
Thank you for everything you have done for me, EVERYTHING! Starting from that bible to the food and locks.
imissus


In other thots FUCK I.T,
Wish you had a lil more trust in me
Wish I wasn’t so conceited at times
Wondering what would have been
Shouts to your friends, I don’t like them anymore I would still say hello
And don’t ever for one day start to think that you are like a sister to me cos if we end up alone in a room, there are still 20,000 things I might do to you.
Hopefully, I get to be as funny as before to some other girl
And if eventually after July we stop talking
P.S iloveyoustill

imissdgirlifellinlovewitin2008 
                  
hafiz

1 comment:

  1. aww ty.. dts so sweet... i really dnt know what actually happened buh i believe in both y'al.sobs

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...