MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 14, 2010

LamBAtells:FUNMIOGUNJA

#np High mi – Eddie


So am thinking about her…how fine and light skinned she is and how I would like to know her than I already do, I don’t know anything actually expect that her name is Funmi. She’s my mom’s name sake

Lemme see what I tink I know:
I know she loves that naija music ….ilike
I know she light skinned              ….ilike
She would be fun to be with(extremely good company), she says she likes music, food, fashion, graphic design, alcohol etc the same things I crave for….lol
So:
“My dream girl, she’s beautiful, sexy, curvy, intelligent,
She loves me, I love her,
But, if I cant have funmi,
Then I pretend,
Am kneeling,
She’s sitting,
I propose,
She laughs,
She jumps on me and says yes,
Am smiling, am happy,
But am just daydreaming,
If I can’t have funmi”

SpecialDedicasong #np Marry me - Chykay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...