MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

June 6, 2011

LamBAtells:I GO TO CHURCH TOO


I think y'all already know I go to church Cc; K.U.I

So I went to church….at least not this Sunday tho but last Sunday…and it was great…well the part when I was awake…lol…

Never underestimate the essence of church going as part of your religious obligations; it is a chance to connect to God directly... Leave that I pray in my room shit…its bulls…you actually need that spiritual backing in all that you do…regardless what you do.



So before, I/we set out that morning I made sure I played some spiritual music via Bookoo's machine…what song did I play? Terry G – God Guide Me….a very God job at praising and asking God for the good things of life…do listen to it

Picked up the camera: an OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  C575… quite decent pictures it takes.
Btw here's where I live…my apt is by the corner to the left


Back to the church talk…you need to tithe regularly so as to enjoy financial fortune…am serious folks…no man has gotten to where he is today without some form of spiritual backing or blessing. Well so while at church the brothers and I shot some scenes…#enjoy



SHOE GAME



My famous Brown kilted tasseled loafers…av got two pairs almost identical…bite me…I love 'em


@imoy20's Cedarwood loafers

@leke90's

 

WATCHES




my watch from Fossil

@bigwiz's watch from Marc Ecko



@imoy20's watch from Ben Sherman


 

@leke90's watch from swatch



 
@wilbuns's watch from Sekonda


@dukeofijebuland's watch from Casio

From our cuffs,bet you know we were on our A game with the shirts!

 
WE FOOLS LIKE DAT




2 comments:

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...