MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

October 15, 2010

LamBAtells:THE WAY YOU ARE

So I said I was bored and she said for me to conjure and I said I would conjure about her……she laughed. I don’t yet know many about you but let’s start at the beginning.

She’s dark skinned, apple bottomed, not short, not tall, she loves pictures and she is 100% picture perfect. Me and my friends believe her die cos her packaging is 158%; every hair style, every color, every shirt, every skirt, every outfit/costume ever worn by her fits perfectly.
I call her Ms Endowed toh badder than ooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t seen her in underwear but I know that she would kill it…..P.S I wana see
And I love to hear her talk cos she sounds so sweet that I could actually taste it when I swallow. She walk up to me and have me almost stuttering ..lol
*sigh* my Ms Endowed.

Special dedicasong to u babe: Bruno Mars – The way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...