MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

September 25, 2010

BALLER BUKS:KISMET



I am sad still
I think about you still
I read our messages to each other every time
I remember
How u opened a windows messenger acct for me using your name as my password so we cud video call cos yahoo was fucking up
Our late/overnight talks
The songs I asked you to download
How surprised I was that you knew the wordings to the song “Eji – Owuro” and that you promised to sing it to me when u saw me
Never was to be.
How thru d video calls I got to see u more and even met Troy
The talks we had while you typed your essays
I miss your voice
Now every British program reminds me of you
I miss u calling me ‘Bobo yi’ whenever I was a lot hilarious
I haven’t cried, I can’t cry cos am still in shock
I still try your number with wished hope that you would pick up but it won’t happen
I still go online and wish to see Bukola online but not
I will never forget the last time I saw you
Wished I had played more with you
Wish I didn’t get angry with you
Wish I had spoken to you more
Wish I had called you on your birthday
Wish ii had said I was sorry when u said you were not happy with me
Wish I had sent more than the meaning of kismet to you the last time I texted you
I miss my digital girl
And I am sad still
Sleep well Buks

KISMET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...