MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

April 20, 2011

LamBAtells:K.U.I

I blink, twice.I am alive.
I Check my watch first 4:45am, then my phone 5:45am. I am still drowsy.Well, so you know how it feels when you wake up after that last night's kush? No?
Ok, I'll tell you.I woke feeling light headed, my steps still floating,by that morning I had decided that the shit i took should be called 'SKY WALKER'.
So still feeling all woozy,I have my bath...church beckons. I rip open this new Cyan colored shirt i just acquired, picked up a pair of black pants from @padelamba, put on my brown Generra tasseled loafers


sprayed my Euphoria by Ck perfume,

dabbed a black NEXT sweater of my shoulders...mmmmmmhhhh i felt good, i smelt good..hell, I looked good. I was still High.

Then in church i am standing,seats is getting filled up and this fine girl that i had been seeing for two days straight walks into my row and drops her bag and Bible near me and I spoke:


LamBA: "Where are you sitting?"

Hot Babe: "Here"(pointing to the farther seat)

LamBA: "Why don't you sit here"( pointing to the seat closer to me)

Hot Babe: "Why?"

LamBA: "So i can talk to you"

She looked at me.......smiles and walks off. Movie style.
I have a couple of laughs with the boys and waited.She comes back with her friend and when her friend made to sit beside me,she stopped her and sat there instead. Yes, I know i am good abi.
I ended up talking with her, great conversation, she talked, I talked, i guessed the perfume she was wearing with help from @padelamba (bad guyz):Insolence by Guerlain



She ended up taking my number and my book:A CHILD CALLED IT...y'all should read it sometime
Church's out. I have to eat...buy meself Pounded yam with lovely Efo soup, well not so lovely sha. Am stuffed, can barely move when i hear my goblins is around @senseilumidi and @lamba_olaps...they tell me they are Elegushi bound...mmmmmhhh, YO! I should go, I said. So i change to a plaid shirt by Zara, got a raise from @imoy20...and off we go.
TIME 2:00pm
We head to @lamba_olaps's crib first, then pick two girls...wearing bum shorts and low cuts tops, i kept staring at them thighs and tweeting through out.Though i concluded that i couldn't hook up with any of them.
Traffic here,go-slow there,hold up at Shop Rite.
6:05pm We are here,music blaring,bum shorts everywhere. Well for the next hour and a half we were in a standstill traffic inside Eleghushi.
Groove starts,Skyy Vodka is set before us,


we start to drain the bottle,might have had a dro too. I ended up dancing with one of the girls that i never in my wildest dream would do anything with.
Needless to say,I committed a K.U.I(kissing under the influence)..On the way home,in the backseat more unprintable things happened,some i remember,some i don't @senseilumidi and @lamba_olaps can fill in the blanks.
I woke up Monday with this mad hangover,banging headache and all and thoughts of last nite and small regret...
I shrugged and called the babe and went to her house to finish what we started.

3 comments:

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...