MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

March 12, 2011

LamBAtells:#66

 AS WRITTEN BY
TYLLR of styljunki

Me and my boy , Friday night, or Saturday morning, at this moment I’m not really sure, (I lost my fossil). Anyways, we are at my favorite spot in the whole of lasgidi(maybe even the country).

We didn’t come in a Range ‘cos our Parents are not politicians and we don’t work with Mobil (at least not yet), but our ride is pretty decent. These chicks parked a pretty decent whip too.

Converse, classic black and white ‘cos I don’t wear plimsoles . I fold my Francomb, ‘cos I don’t want ash dropping on my sleeves. My friend prefers Polo’s (small pony’s though). Pablos is empty, except for two young men and four young girls and the people that work there.

Tall, slim and Pretty. They have heels, clutch purses and little black dresses, those ones that go off as soon as you pull one zipper. They are dancing like the girls I see on the music channel, for some reason I think they wish they had a pole.

These days I favor Smirnoff, Smirnoff black, I don’t really care about the cranberry or the ice. However all three are present on the table. I’m sipping slowly; I’m enjoying the show (the one the TV girls are putting up). My boy and I discuss economic relevance, ‘cos that’s all we care about.

The girls do tricks, for some reason I keep mixing up their names, by now the bottle is half gone, and the consequences are evident. We eventually leave, we are happy of course and then we come back the following week and do it again. Only this time the girls are different.


where to buy?

PABLOS LIQUORS
#66 Awolowo road,Ikoyi,Lagos Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...