MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 24, 2010

LamBAtells: JOSELOSIL

Hey u,

I just moved and I am going through my old stuffs and I found my sim card from four years ago/chemistry note.
In the sim card, I had messages from you as far back as our first convo….
In the chemistry note, I found three notes/letter you had written to me, all these prompted me to remember.

I REMEMBER:

I remember the first day I saw you, I was new to the school, I loved your legs, it would be one year before we spoke to each other.
You calling your bro and asking to talk to me, I was in shock and in awe.
You sending a junior girl to say hey to me after Sunday service.
I remember my first message to you.
Watching you run during the interhouse sport heats, I noticed your waist beads.


Your note that you scribbled all sorts on the cover
I remember the cheek rubs, when my beards just started sprouting.
Our first convo, and how we discovered that we were into each other, I still have the text msgs.


I remember telling your bro that I liked you and in his words “if u get game, nothing do u” …
Our first kiss, still on my top five list….lol…..really
You giving me your rosary, I still have it….its cut though
I remember getting to my locker one day and found that you had arranged it and written in my chemistry note.
I remember you hugging me and crying cos you were gonna miss me, makes me smile till today.
I remember I was your baby belle, and you my baby beau.
The respect you taught me and had for me.

My own Posh spice

I remember UT4shizzle
stillmatic

1 comment:

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...