MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

May 22, 2011

LamBAtells:RANDOM FROM THAT YEAR

Date:8/05/10
Time 1:57am
Me and my brothers are at a high-life/live-band bar because been a while we took it local.....lol
its cos we've got limited money and we are without a car,and to think i have defense and a test this morning.......am crazy init.....
To the beginning of it all..

8:30pm
Was outside cafe,chatting to my new friend,Mercy....she's fun to talk to,plus she digs me...*CHUCKLE*
9:30pm
Front of her hostel,we was chased away by a G.A and she called me and started a lecture on doing the right thing at the right time...blah,blah.....while she was talking,i got the clarion call which i couldn't pick,15 minutes later and i set out to look for my caller.

10:00pm
On my way outta school with Ak, @doublewealth,@idamjr,timi,Baba,@monski,Pere....Where to i asked,Maltina they said.We got there and they were playing Ras Kimono,Majek Fashek......who does that...at a bar...Btw my phone got stolen and was retrieved....praise Jah....


Anyways the bar was half closed when we got there...even the Suya man wouldn't sell to us...they ended up chasing us away sha......while there I got a call from TecknicoleurGrl.....made me happy....

12:00am
We made a choice to move to another spot....this time a high-life/live-band place...getting there was totally hilarious....my brothers drank till daybreak....I was already pissed + plus I had this stomach ache,so i just ate and started watching them....

Time 1:57am...
Me and my brothers are at a high-life/live-band bar cos been a while we took it local.....lol.....started to type all this on my phone cos am so fucking bored

4:45am
And they started to puke.....2 of the eight sha.....

7:00am
Back in school....ready for my defense and test....was fun tho.....

1 comment:

  1. nice blog keep it up.check out mine http://myvisionng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...