MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

May 24, 2011

LamBAtells:ONE OF THEM NIGHTS

 From our famous friends


                  

This is the second time I have been in boot cut jeans in a very long time, so understandably I am offended. I shall not answer you if you ask me how I ended up in them.
I won’t be caught dead or alive without a good shirt, you can be sure about that part.
Any way the first boot cut incident was last Friday night, one of those nights that lure a brother into Rehab. A brother and all his friends, I’m talking Ty,Lloyd,Robin and the Lamba’s. We had female company .I never recall their names, and I never recognize them in the morning. The drinks we had on our table were not for the light headed and the DJ at rehab is the best in the world.

Today my boot cuts have led me to a fashion show, somewhere on the island. I like clothes, I love girls that wear a size six and most of all I love the way Gidi looks in the night, so we are here, my boot cuts and I. I came here with Robin, and sure enough we know most of the people here.
Models, long legs, music, flashing lights, it’s a fashion show alright.The girls come out one at a time, somebody in the back ground says who they are wearing and stuff. The show is fair enough, if you ignore the fact that the room is barely bigger than Pablos and that most of us are standing.
I ignore all these negating facts, and I focus on the tall people walking to and for the very tiny runway abi walkway. The girls are pretty, but the clothes look like stuff you might have a hard time finding an occasion for. Anyway I am a guy, what do I know besides one million ways to take these little dresses off. A new group of girls just started walking down, their makeup is quite startling and they have lollipops.
My friends cousins perform two of their songs and they are fair enough, I didn’t dislike their music. Robin and I spot the flaws at this event and we promise to improve on them, at this point, our job here is done, we head to mega plaza for breakfast (we no longer have breakfast at Rehab).
If you think I still made it to #66, then you are right, I stopped by .Tonight I’m playing spectator. Robin and I are in no mood to perform, we might jerk if the music is right though. We share a bottle of wine, courtesy of the manager, while waiting for our phones to charge.There are a lot of people here tonight, we are content with watching from the manager’s corner.
We ponder about the fashion show and our plans, our phones charge, and the night lures us to other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...