MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

April 25, 2011

LamBAtells:SKIN DIVE

First of, shouts to all those girls out there reading this that I have slept with….actually and unactually…lol…I know all of your names…..
DISCLAIMER:LamBAtells is not a just about sexcapades

The Tell
I just came back from class and was on my way to the café when I saw my Fam trying to leave school. I enquired and found that everything crisp, everything nice #letsgothere
We headed to @monski’s crib…while at the house Pere controls some three babes from Redeemers, see how happy boys were…Anyways they later call to say they were only two coming,still we was happy that at least it won’t end up been a sausage feast.


 I clearly told my housemates (@doublewealth, @peprolamba, @idamjr, Neyo) that I was gonna end up with the other girl as the other one was Pere’s designated P. They laughed and the deal was ‘Let the best spit juicer win’.
The girls came and we are all downstairs to evaluate….I purposely came down a tad late, Why? So I will be noticed…Get it? Well,I found the other one to be quite okay but @monski was already working his magic, he did that for about an hour or so while I kept watch…nice one,close marking..Well his mistake was going to check what was happening in the kitchen. I slipped in sat with her and we got talking, Amanda her name was….and I was just been very vain (cc: theLamBA manual paragraph 7: Pg 56 &57: “…if you are good looking,flaunt it..”).


She was digging me instantly, we ate together, watched her wash the plates while @monski tried to continue from where he stopped but alas….Ori yato sori,Koko yato si Koko…lol….between all this some two babes join us at the house…thanks to Neyo
She finished and we continued talking, she soon laid down beside me and I was checking out her breasts with my eyes and still following rules from theLamBA manual I allowed my finger/hand slide softly across her belly….she had a scar,an appendix Op scar,while checking out the scar she kissed me….

My mind started to do jugular mathematics and just as Maye Hunta said in ‘Ekeatte’,”…as she kiss me, I don respond o” (okay maybe I remixed it a bit). Anyways some unprintable things ensured and I decided to move it upstairs to the ring proper, one confirm King-sized ring like that…I let her change while I went to get a drink.
I met her clad only in silk shorts and bra..Yeparipa!!i hurriedly removed my shirt,ha! Emi bash Ali, bendel insurance is too sure. More unprintable things occurred but just at that moment,she said something while she wore her bra and backed me. Ehn, I only heard the ‘I am sorry….’ and ‘…period’ in all she said…I was in shock and disbelief, so blue balls go catch me?I thought…
I couldn’t sleep….

Next morning, I changed my approach to include small TLC (cc: theLamBA manual), she had her bath while I resisted and used all my will power not to go and watch her bathe. Well,we ate and she went back to sleep….two hours later,she had just woken up and wanted to change and she asked for help with her bra….that was my cue…INTERLUDE(Unprintable things happening)
Then she said: “My jeans..”
          LamBA: “ehn”
          Amanda: “help me remove it, it’s disturbing me”
#confirmUtunu
The jeans I duly removed and INTERLUDE .As I made to remove my trousers I remembered Mr G.C,Egbon Trojan,Baba Durex, Padi One nite….so I rushed downstairs to call one of them but the room that had these brothers was locked.SHIT!!!! before I could open the room and get back to the/my room….she had changed her mind thanks to her friend and she was half dressed or half naked…
*sigh* I should have skinned dived.

9 comments:

  1. LAMBA......LAM--nyce combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this one of those girls i slept with in december

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moda sucka..learn from the greats...the are's..the baba t's..condom is a mere illusion in their world

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMBO!

    Great story sir! Funny too. Abeg where do they sell LAMBA manuals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2of d gals u slept with in decemberApril 26, 2011 at 5:33 PM

    lmao..this is badass....ur finally putting names....wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jaycrown bro....i be virgin o

    @afrosays baba,i see u....AYS....

    @the2girls i slept with: i wud write about you next

    ReplyDelete
  7. machiaela nolstnmeJune 7, 2011 at 4:23 PM

    you need jesus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehe Lmao!!! :p ow can u dulll to leave her 4 a sec sef.... i even prayed @monski quickly took ur place.. wen u ran to get "Mr G.C,Egbon Trojan,Baba Durex, Padi One nit" .... Lovely read thou... n Ermmmm LAMBA manual i really need it o!!... i haff to update my skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady and three including me shared intense orgasms , thanks

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...