MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 27, 2012

Spyce - Dem all over me + Talomo

18 year-old Etuazim Elijah a.k.a Spyce is a prolific Rap Artiste but the most prominent feature in his works is the richness in his content.
This attribute as attracted a lot of attention which has given him
stepping stones. It has paid off in form of recording oppurtunities with
prominent producers and of recent, an unofficial deal. This has been the
case so far in the young rapper's career.

Born into a family of four,with Spyce as the last born. He hails from
Aniocha north L.G.A, Delta state. No doubt, the young gun is the next to
make a claim on the "King of the South" title. He's presently studying
Computer Science at The Polytechnic of Ibadan where he's been causing
ripple effects for appearances and performances.

"I have always been hardworking and careful in creating my style, and I
strongly believe I am gradually getting to that place that I wanna be,
so I can't stop now, I owe my success to many people, All that have
supported me one way or the other." He said during a red carpet
interview at a show in Lagos, Ikeja earlier this year.

Follow him @Spyce_Elijah

Links: Dem all over me --> http://t.co/P2e6JKyV

Talomo ---> http://t.co/eVvFH5h8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...