MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 13, 2012

LamBAtells:Fitness: 2nd Run

Run 2 of the fitness journey I kicked off....covered lesser distance than the last time we ran...poor run
Burnt 342calories today.
The Nikerunning+ app is really great..Irecommend.
Only problem right now is my eating habits..I'm yet to overcome my urge to 'damage' plates...lol..so help me God
No! I am not obese...just trying to lose that extra extra around my waist and tone down abi
My thighs and calfs don't hurt anymore though...I had my bath with ice cold water..that calmed them.
Maybe I'll run tomorrow or the next

I should eat less tho

Yes I can.

#powerrun #powercycle #fitness #newbody #nikerunning+ #Nikeplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...