MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 19, 2011

LamBAtells:SHOUT OUT

As written by @hoodbilli

Is this thing on? (*taps mic*)
OK it is.

wow! it is definitely a honor to host this big event, you all have played a big part and I want to say thanks to everyone out here. I am not really good at public speaking but i'll try my best.
I have a few bottles right beside me, so lets get started.

(*clears throat*)

First of all, 
S/O to the girls that never gave me a chance. Take a bottle and go sit the f*** down. No hard feelings by the way.
S/O to the friends that talk about me behind my back. What will i do without you guys? :) take one. Oh there are 5 of you?  ok, take one and pass it to the back.

Oh! you are going to love this one.

S/O to the girls that literally wait days to reply my text messages and say some sh** like "i was busy". You were busy? watching 90210 huh? its cool. Not tripping. 

S/O to the friends that only hit me up when they want something. C'mon yo! You are not even on my call log, but its cool, here u go, Moet (Its vintage). 

S/O to all my fake friends, i can always count on em. Always. To disappoint me ofcourse. Here you go, Cristal.

A toast to everyone of you. Cheers.
wow! i feel much better. 
We should do this more often. 

Thanks for coming out. The door is on your left. Get the f*** out of my life. 
I appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe dis is personally... don't b fooled by d "S/O"..... Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alariwo....i agree, very personal.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...