MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

January 25, 2011

LamBAtells:WHO'S GONNA SAVE MY SOUL

AS WRITTEN BY 




SO for the past say 2 hrs, I have been trying tediously to be productive but my efforts have been to no avail. This plight to be productive all started when I woke up from my unplanned 'POWER NAP'; as my friend/former-but-soon-to-be roomies-again (story for another day) calls it.

I don't know about you but whenever I take naps during the day, I always feel like a bum but the upside to this is I always have this Gerald Butler in 300-esque drive to be productive. So I wiped the sleep out my eyes and was ready for some action.

LET'S GO!!!

So I set out to do my assignment that's due tomorrow. But since I opened my book to study, my scatter brain took the upper hand.

***Excuse me , I just got a text*****

Back to the rambling...


From that point on, here's a list of tasks, both accomplished/abandoned, that I have attempted:
cleaned up my study area
cleaned up my room
called mum/dad
text
wrote a cheque for my electric bill
pull-ups
planned for tomorrow (as if that ever works)
watched some videos via youtube
gotten my daily blog dosage (see: thenixtheory.wordpress.com; theawardtour.com; unkommonkolor.blogspot.com)
some more texting
All these was done in the confines of my not-so-large apt. room with little-to-no distractions. Just a wondering mind. Imagine how much productiveness I achieve when I set out into the real-world where infintite amount of potential interactions and countless opportunities to distracted by exist.

With that, I pose the question again:

Who's gonna save my soul now?


Cheers
#BHB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...