MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 6, 2010

LamBAtells:MY TOP 20 PLAYED SONGS

Songs from my playlist 'DullLamBA'...the love songs,sex songs,calm songs.......




1:IIII love u - Terry G
2:Turn me on - Chuddy K
3:Butterfly - Chykay
4:I Choose You - Mario
5:Angels - Diddy Dirty Money Ft Notorious B.I.G
6:Crushed - Teeklef
7:Invented Sex - Trey Songz
8:Orun Ni ile - Bounty ft 2face
9:Hold my hands - Sean Paul
10:Trading Places - Usher
11:Shampoo - Mo'Chedda/Chuddy K
12:I love you - P Square
13:Delicious - Paul Play
14:Oh Lord - Terry G
15:Cry - Tiffany Evans
16:I need a girl - Trey Songz
17:What are you - Chykay
18:You are the one - Nomoreloss
19:Ololufe - Wande Coal
20:Dey Dere - Hakym(the dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...