MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

October 23, 2010

LamBAtells: << REWIND OJEZMINA

Special Dedicasong to u: Haba - Chykay
I enjoy being with her.
We are talking for hours now, she’s a very good person, no unnecessary fronting.
FastForward >>

I give her my number and ask her to call me….she did …..my stomach hurts still.
Got talking a bit more…she lives near my house….she’s the only girl….awfully nice coincidents .

I seat, she asked how the stomach is…. I say good but…..am in pain….there are books beside me…funny that the title of the book on top is ‘HOW TO GET PREGNANT’…. I show her…she laughs.

I hear my name….I go in….am out in a bit….shit! my seat is taken…I would wait until its free so I can talk to her more….good my seat is free…

I turn again….she’s fine….I ask why she’s here….ear buds cotton stuck in her ear….I laugh, she asks why am here too….before I answer, she makes a joke about me been pregnant…I laugh….mmmmmhhhh, she likes to laugh…ilike.

Am sitting in front of the doctors’ office…..she comes and sit one seat from me….I turn, she’s reading….who comes to read in the clinic….she is fine….now am interested….it’s not every time you come to the clinic that you see a fine babe sitting next to you…..my stomach hurts bad….I grunt….

My stomach hurts bad…am almost rolling on the floor…am at the clinic….am waiting to have my file found….I see her coming….black sweats with black pants…..she walked past me…I ignore


P.S Maybe you should start your reading from here

1 comment:

  1. :D #revisited i stil lovvvveeeee this post :D (cos its me!!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...