MR EAZI

MR EAZI
ABOUT TO BLOW MIXTAPE OUT #19JUNE

November 19, 2012

LamBAtells:Fitness 4th Run

:-)
My body has kinda adapted...no more pains in the calfs and thighs
So my moms used to be in the athletic team in her uni days and she was telling that I only had to have my bath with cold water when I just finished workout or run to avoid pains...and I scoffed cos she couldn't quite explain why
Well, I was watching some Usher behind the show stuff and he said he had to dip in cold water immediately after his performance so his muscles could calm down and blah blah blah...he explained it tho
...And I tried it!! Wow...all pains left me and I didn't get no pains after...I guess the cold water relaxes the muscles and disallows latic acid to build in them

Had a great run today tho. I should eat less tho

#powerrun #powercycle #fitness #newbody #nikerunning+ #Nikeplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...